Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pay Karma Forward


We settle down now to ordain another arbitrary point of reference, another arbitrary point of decimal and another arbitrary ostentatious progression of human’s eternal need to find order in everything that is environment. Rummaging through social media I look to the seconds that passed for past is still that arbitrary progression.





Of time understanding The Gita: Religion entertains though each doctrine of conviction passed the test of reason. The Gita marks the conversation between one individual (we shall call him Krishna, with a skewed sense of order but a marked sense of justice) and another (we shall call him Arjun, with a skewed sense of justice but a marked sense of order) that defines a palpable understanding of both justice and order anointed with definitive common sense we now call Karma. The Gita tweeted: “Apatra daan” is “adharma”. I re-tweeted but still need to learn.

Of time in The Book of Seconds: A younger me had once dwelled upon calling upon my First that was to be the prelude to The Second and The Third. Alas! The second end was quite as swift and a quarter less painful. St. Valentine made Pink the new black and if for some reason this entire paragraph made you scratch your head, it was a note to self.

Of a time celebrating the future through pictures: Little feet patter, little hands talk until those little lips learn how to articulate. Little sounds became legible and we spoke through pictures. His name then became Robert Paulsen.

Of time pursuing the official: Slow motion running, Business lounges and Portuguese kissing fests,all for charity. We wore suits and danced the Blackberry song with iPhones until the epiphany “There is more” and then the epitaph “There IS more”. “how you doin?” wink!

Of time for continued slow motion running: ‘I am jack’s funniest joke’, Tyler would say. SoI did run and run until my muscles burned and pumped battery acid; and then Iran some more. However, the ultra-slow-motion cameras gave me time in between commercials to grab that Gatorade and rehydrate. 


Of time appreciating Variables:The variable that cries, The variable that lies, The variable that pouts to The Variable that shouts, The variable that can run when The variable reaches for the gun, The variable that points to the sack to The variable that sends me that text back.
I see you. I know you. I thank you.
You have forever entertained
To some constants that made me smile and I shall rib on you, every un-walked mile.  

Of time spent half-spent: A friend found love. I smiled. A friend lost love. I smiled. A friend celebrated love. I smiled. “I have three friends?” said that surprised inner voice. I smiled.

Of time spent in the pursuit of happyness: As I settle down to another arbitrary cycle of man-made monstrosity I look around to see six smiling faces I love, some I want to see smile some more. I see home. I see ‘life’ that now has a whole new meaning.
I know some of it will not survive but all of it will live; in me.
Smile Mr World for all you have to do is ….

Rest Counter. 
Count: Arbitrary number 13. 
Wink!

No comments: